Since 1911, North Beach Farm has steadily contributed to the business. Originally operated primarily as an apple orchard, in later years the farm was expanded to include a wide variety of livestock including; chickens, pigs, sheep, horses, and beef and dairy cows. Hay fields provided animal fodder and gardens produced fresh vegetables for meals at the Lodge.
A pioneer era log and cedar shake barn located at the top of the hill was used to house the horses and tack. In the 1930’s it burned down and was soon replaced by a barn located closer to the Lodge and the lower hay fields. The new barn was built to house loose hay on the upper level and milking stations on the lower level.
By the 1960’s and 1970’s the family no longer had milk cows or harvested its own hay so the newer barn gradually lost its purpose. Finally, it had deteriorated to the point where it collapsed in the winter of 2005-06. However, the Chicken House, built in the 1930’s, is still in use, albeit not currently for chickens.
Today the family continues to raise beef cattle and every year new calves can be seen gamboling about in the pasture during the spring-time.